Brooks Men's Launch 6
The new Launch 6 - Brooks' lightweight neutral trainer gets an update! A little more underneath the forefoot and with the strobel back, the Launch 6 gets pretty close to the feel of the Launch 4. With slight changes to the upper and midsole, the Launch continues to shine as Brooks' lightest "energize" trainer.
Brooks Launch 6 vs 5!
- After removing the strobel in favor of a simple mesh in the Launch 5, the 6 brings the strobel back, adding a little bit of cushion and creating a slightly higher and less cradling ride
- The midsole has also been updated to give a slightly softer ride, getting back to the feel of the Launch 4 and away from the more responsive/less cushioned Launch 5
- The upper has been redesigned, but it continues to be light and flexible without significant overlays
- Brooks claims that the new Launch 6 is a little bit lighter than the 5, but the production models that we have in-store are actually a little heavier than the traditional upper Launch 5s but a little lighter than the heather upper Launch 5
- The new upper might provide a little more volume than the Launch 5, but the overall platform might be a touch narrower
Read the full review here