Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19
The new Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19! With one of the biggest changes in the shoe's history, the new Adrenaline GTS 19 ditches the traditional post for Brooks' new Guide Rails system. What does this big update do for Brooks’ best selling stability model? Let's find out!
Brooks has completely redesigned the Adrenaline for the 19th version, updating the entire concept of the shoe to get away from post-provided stability and move to a Guide Rails system that provides stability for those who need it while not affecting those who don't. The Adrenaline GTS 19 is more than ever a "Ghost with a post," and with the popularity of their recent Ghosts, that's a good thing.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 vs 18:
- Brooks has updated the midsole material to their new DNA Loft foam, which is a little more flexible than their old DNA foam
- The more flexible foam gives you a little better transition and you feel a little lower to the ground, but at times can feel like a little less shoe when compared to the 18
- The upper is little more streamlined and minimal than the outgoing GTS 18, so it can feel slightly less luxurious
- Stability - we'll see! Brooks has completely redesigned the stability system in the Adrenaline GTS 19, and their previous attempt at guide rails was somewhat underwhelming
- The new Adrenaline GTS 19 is a little narrower, but has a much deeper toebox. It is also about a half-size longer than the 18.
Read our whole review here
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!