For a shoe built for rocky and uneven terrain, you need the Hoka One One Speed Instinct. These shoes uses strategically placed Hi-Abrasion rubber on the outsole and multidirecitonal lugs to provide superior traction and stability when running on technical terrain. The Pro2Lite +10 midsole uses a soft heel and firm midfoot for a comfortable and highly responsive ride. The upper is made with seamless air mesh to keep your feet cool, and the collar and tongue are padded to prevent skin irritation. Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole geometry promotes a guided gait cycle and encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition. Whether you’re speeding up a mountain or racing down a bumpy trail, these shoes will keep you comfortable, supported and performing at your best.
Features of Hoka One One Speed Instinct
- Weight per shoe: 8.4 oz.
- 3 mm offset
- Heel: 23 mm
- Forefoot: 20 mm
- Comfortable padded tongue and collar
- Upper made with seamless air mesh and Zonal 3D printing for improved support and breathability
- Pro2Lite +10 midsole combines a soft heel and firm forefoot for maximum responsiveness
- Outsole uses strategically placed Hi-Abrasion rubber zones and multidirectional lugs for enhanced grip, durability and stability
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole geometry
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!