ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 22
The new Nimbus is - in theory - ASICS' maximum-cushion neutral trainer. The 22 moves back in the direction of the long line of soft, pillowly Nimbus' and is notably softer and higher than the outgoing 20.
ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 21 vs 22!
- ASICS gets back towards a soft, protective ride after a few versions of firmer rides
- The redesigned upper provides slightly less room in the toebox and creates a narrower shoe overall
- The midsole has seen significant changes and the shoe is much higher, softer, and has a much more protective feel
- Transition on the 22 is greatly improved - it feels much less "slappy" and has a good amount of flexibility
- The revised foam and improved flexibility goes a long way towards making the shoe feel lighter than it is - even though the 22 adds a little weight, it doesn't feel like it on-foot
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!