HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Clifton 2
View in 3d!
Shoe Secrets With Gregory
The award-winning Clifton receives an updated upper with a focus on lightweight comfort in the CLIFTON 2. A softer, lightly padded tongue provides increased protection across the foot, and structural overlays improve midfoot support. The industry-leading ride remains unchanged, and the road-focused outsole includes strategically placed rubber pods to improve durability. When all is said and done, one of our favorite shoes just got better.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Road
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Plush
- 6.60 oz
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 24 mm
- Heel: 29 mm
- Ultra-Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- New Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- New 3mm Ortholite® Insole for Improved Fit
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability Full-Length Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!