Saucony Men's Kinvara 10
Saucony has gotten back to their historic formula for the 10th version of the Kinvara, providing a lightweight, performance-oriented ride in a relatively flexible package. The most critical change that Saucony has made is to firm up the midsole a little bit, getting back to a more performance feel that the Kinvara has traditionally had. Key changes include:
- The 10 is much firmer than the 9, giving it a faster overall feel with a little more "pop"
- Saucony has put a little more foam underneath your foot, with the overall base a little wider and a slightly higher feel
- Weight has increased - we've observed a half of an ounce in-store
- The updated 10 is longer and (especially in the toebox) wider than the 9 - some runners might have to go down a half size
- With the updated midsole, early in-store experience is that the new Kinvara 10 has a little more inherent stability - meaning that it can serve runners who need a little stability on one or both feet
Read the full Phidippides Review here!