Brooks Men's Launch 6
The new Launch 6 - Brooks' lightweight neutral trainer gets an update! A little more underneath the forefoot and with the strobel back, the Launch 6 gets pretty close to the feel of the Launch 4. With slight changes to the upper and midsole, the Launch continues to shine as Brooks' lightest "energize" trainer.
Brooks Launch 6 vs 5!
- After removing the strobel in favor of a simple mesh in the Launch 5, the 6 brings the strobel back, adding a little bit of cushion and creating a slightly higher and less cradling ride
- The midsole has also been updated to give a slightly softer ride, getting back to the feel of the Launch 4 and away from the more responsive/less cushioned Launch 5
- The upper has been redesigned, but it continues to be light and flexible without significant overlays
- Brooks claims that the new Launch 6 is a little bit lighter than the 5, but the production models that we have in-store are actually a little heavier than the traditional upper Launch 5s but a little lighter than the heather upper Launch 5
- The new upper might provide a little more volume than the Launch 5, but the overall platform might be a touch narrower
Read the full review here
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!