Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36
The above options are what we have available in-store. We're sorry, but Nike and New Balance policies prevent us from offering a convenient way to purchase this product online. Call us at 404-875-4268 to find out more about this product.
After a radical change for the Pegasus 35, the 36 just gets a minor upper refresh with no changes to the midsole or outsole. The soft, low feel of the 35 is back with a slightly better upper fit.
Pegasus 35 vs 36
- Overall, there's not much difference between the Pegasus vs 35
- The upper has seen a refresh, with a more exposed flywire system and less bulky tongue
- The 36 still has a really great under-foot feel - somehow fast & responsive yet soft & forgiving at the same time
- While the new flyknit upper is very sock-like and forgiving, the fit is still on the snug side and might have even gotten a little tighter in the toebox
- Length appears to be near (in running terms) true-to-size - maybe a little short, but not enough to be able to go up a half or even full size to get around the small toebox
- Overall width throughout the shoe is on the narrow side, but the flyknit upper does have enough flexibility to accommodate a decent range of foot widths
Read the whole Phidippides Review Here
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!