Nike Men's Air Zoom Structure 22
LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT. SLEEK DESIGN.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Men's Running Shoe looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.
Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
What Phidippides thinks:
The new Nike Structure 22! Mainly a cosmetic update, the new Structure features a redesigned upper that's a little more forgiving
With no significant changes for a few years now, Nike has continued to use the same midsole and outsole in the 22. The upper is new, and Nike has gotten back to a better fit:
Nike Structure 22 vs Structure 21
- Nike has redesigned the upper to get back to a better fit - there's more width throughout the shoe
- The toebox is both wider and deeper than the old Structure 21
- The upper is a little more plush
- No changes to the midsole or outsole
- The overall feel of the shoe hasn't significantly changed