Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 20
After a big change in the Adrenaline GTS 19, the 20 features a pretty similar look, feel, and fit.
The new Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20! After one of the biggest changes in the shoe's history, the new Adrenaline GTS 20 maintains Brooks' new Guide Rails system. While Brooks has made some changes to the construction and upper, the 20 is much more of a minor update. How does the new Adrenaline GTS 20 fit, feel, and function? Let's find out!
Brooks completely redesigned the Adrenaline for the 19th version, updating the entire concept of the shoe to get away from post-provided stability and move to a Guide Rails system that provides stability for those who need it while not affecting those who don't. The Adrenaline GTS 20 maintains that Guide Rails system and while Brooks as changed the way the guide rails are manufactured and installed in the shoe, you can't tell a big difference on-foot.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 vs 20:
- Brooks has kept the midsole and outsole from the 19, so the 20 feels pretty much identical to the 19
- The more flexible foam gives you a little better transition and you feel a little lower to the ground, but at times can feel like a little less shoe when compared to the 18
- While the upper is little more minimal with fewer overlays, the interior of the 20 feels slightly softer/more luxurious
- Brooks claims to have shaved a little weight off, and while the scale confirms that, you don't really feel a significant difference on-foot
- The new Adrenaline GTS 20 might be a little wider, but its fit is very similar to the 19
Read the whole Phidippides review here
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!