Saucony Women’s Guide ISO
The award winning Guide model has been setting the pace for stability shoes for the past decade. Now the Guide ISO raises the bar again with an innovative ISOFIT design for a more refined fit. Medial support provides an effortless transition with every step.
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Medial posted midsole
- PWRFOAM midsole design
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10.3 oz. | 292 g.
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!