Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 21
Wave Rider 21: Consistently Better
We are transforming running once again with a redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning, and an enhanced responsive feel. Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit features a breakthrough in "Triple Zone" engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave - Parallel
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!